Friday 26 August 2011

the sun also rises

" I mistrust all frank and simple people, especially when their stories hold together..." (ernest hemingway - the sun also rises)

This summer I found a lot of fine classics that I have enjoyed reading. I must say that I wonder if my reading says anything about my state of mind or if it is, most probably, just the pure chance of what is on offer at the fleamarkets I happen to visit. Everything in my home (almost) is like that, things I saved, that maybe were a bit off, kindred spirits...


finally got my place-plates (!) up in the kitchen

started to collect brass-stuff, for no special reason more than it was on offer..

kitchen bookshelf

couldnt put up my string-shelf anywhere on my useless walls, this is the only place i could drill sufficient holes for it, didn't even need a shelf there, but hell, you can always throw some books on it!

had a bad cold for a few days, but couldn't sit still so I fixed up this little shelf with som paint
.
music that I listened to; Brenda Lee and Lykke Li

No comments: