Wednesday 25 April 2012

The week that was

Running around at all the auctions and flee-markets like a madwoman trying to get my new, larger, home together. Not because I have to, but because it's so darn entertaining. The week that was saw some new findings. Here is a selection.

A childrens book with absolutely gorgeous fold out pictures


A stool for my creative desk that I got at the auction, in a desperate bid to get something, when I lost out on a beautiful carpet..

Yes, it's a paper waste basket, but a stylish one

And my lamp, from Atelje Lyktan, that I bid for dear life on, and got it!

Finally I decided to buy this wall hanging, it's been hanging in the thrift-shop for ages and I finally understood it was mine

It's woven by a Swedish textile artist by the name of Ingegerd Silow, as far as I can gather.
Next week it's time for renovating the kitchen, finally the builders are coming, joy and bliss!

No comments: