Thursday 6 October 2011

An old sleeping bag

Yes, my life might be a bit poorly, but today I found an old sleeping bag att Erikshjälpens thriftshop and it was so pretty I started talking loudly to myself in the shop, luckily that's not a problem there..

There was actually two of them, I only bought one, might go back and buy the other one as well. I'm going to use it as a bedspread.


Found some other stuff as well, even though I held back like a good trooper!! One beautiful wineglass to my odd collection of old wineglasses, another whiskyglass to my collection of them (got many collections, haha), another London mug, which broke when I washed it, oh well, can use it for something else. Some books as well, the England history book is promising with some good pictures.

Went home on my bike in the rain and wind and sat down with a cup of tea and my embroidery of Banksy's girl with the balloons, watching the first season of CSI: Las Vegas, good old Grissom days. Oh, the crazy and wild life I live!

Still listening to: Lene Lovich - Stateless

No comments: